Sunday, October 2, 2011

Frustrated...

Hi Beautiful People,

Stress has gotten the best of me and has affected my ability to provide this Blog to my peers with consistency and I apologize for that. However I believe "I see a light at the end of the tunnel" (some form of relief). Please allow me to explain:

I've been frustrated recently due to several things in my life not going the way I want them to! Don't get me wrong, I know life has it's ups and downs but sometimes I wonder what is "my purpose"? I love my career in Social Work but I also believe that I have to be happy in my career choice. Therefore I have come to the realization that change is necessary.

Like anyone else, I have my own personal goals I would like to achieve and because of this unpredictable work schedule of mines I can't commit to what I want to do -one of them would be Dating!

For example, two Friday's ago I RSVPd to go to Buffalo Wild Wings in LA to participate in Mingle and Plei's Speed Dating event. I was having a great day at work when around 3:30p I get an Emergency investigation that has me working until 11:00p at night. Really? I've been at work since 8am...by this time I'm "exhausted". Sidebar - "exhausted" was the designated word I used for the month of September! Needless to say I went home and drank a glass of wine, alone.

Let's review what other personal goals I haven't been able to commit to fully: exercising consistently, eating healthy, cooking daily and of course dating. This is just sad. How am I going to be able to commit to a relationship if I can't commit to my own personal goals.

Looks like some major changes are going to have to happen. I've come to the conclusion that my job is dictating my life and this is not what I signed up for ;) The good news is, I have some things in the works and now I must put "ME" first. I know that I must be patient so I will take one day at a time.

I definitely have to keep you posted on what is soon to come! If you have any suggestions on how I can accomplish some of my personal goals with a "tricky schedule" feel free to share them with me! Much appreciated.

The Adventures continue....hopefully some excitement will happen in my life that I can share with you soon ;) Smooches

1 comment: