|Parting by the Pool - Rumor Boutique Hotel in Vegas!|
Dress from Thick Chic Boutique in Inglewood
Just checking in as my "Staycation" approaches an end! I have loved every minute of my "stress-free" vacation!
- I've been to the Conga Room on Monday night and enjoyed the comforts of live music!
- I've attended a couple of jazz festivals and had fun listening to more live music in the beautiful sun and relaxing in the park!
- I've laid out by the pool in Corona and Rancho Cucamonga enjoying good company with family, friends and a good drink! I've turned my cafe latte skin tone into cafe mocha, lol (at least in my mind i've gotten darker) I love getting a tan in the summer.
- I spent quality time with my twin sister, younger sister, brother-in-law and niece at the MAGIC Retail Convention Show in Las Vegas and had a great time getting out and enjoying the 102 degree weather and night life!
- The only down side to this vacation is I missed two trips to MIAMI this month. But I am definitely planning on going next year, Mandatory!
- Congratulations and Happy Birthday to my girl Tracy as she will be getting married soon and celebrated her birthday in Miami. Also, Happy Birthday to my girl Tamanika who also had a blast celebrating her birthday in Miami.
- Since I'm giving shout-outs, I can't forget about my girl Gloria (aka Doctor Hudson) for getting her doctorate degree! Of course she had to celebrate big at The Standard downtown and of course I had to be in attendance.
- Last but not Least! I LOVED the SADE Concert! She is a beautiful human being, inside and out and it reflects in her Music!
|Sade Live @ Staples Center "Just Beautiful"|
|The Standard Hotel - Dr. Gloria, Caroline and Me!|
I know deep down that if I just be "patient" the Lord will bless me with a "good man". I just want the Lord to know that I'm just trying to help HIM out! I can't get a man sitting at the house watching Tivo every weekend! And so the Adventures continue.......wish me luck, lol, I have a few more days of vacation left to "Enjoy myself!" Smooches