Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Sangria Sunday's with the Girls


Hey Beautiful People,
I’m on my third Blog in 2 weeks !!! Aren’t you proud of me, LOL.  Recently I attended a Bloggers Like Me Lunch Lab Series at the Marmalade Café in El Segundo, CA, that discussed “Leveraging Your Blog into Serious Profit”.

The price of the event was reasonable, the small and intimate cafe was perfect, our lunch was delicious and the presenter Social Media expert Natalie Gouche was EXCELLENT! My attendance allowed me to meet other bloggers that were serious about taking their business to the next level. The lunch lab was from 11am to 2pm and every seat in the room was occupied. The information Natalie blessed us with was PRICELESS!

As I took notes I realized I need to step my game up! I definitely enjoy writing my Blog and sharing my experiences, it’s very different from my “chosen career” and it’s a release for me.  Although all the information Natalie reviewed with us did not necessarily apply to me (as of yet) it was good information I may be able to use in the future or share with others.
Sidebar - My blog really isn't about making money but an outlet for me to talk to “EVERYONE” who can relate to the struggle of being single. Now if you want to pay me to travel or host Singlenfabulous  Co-ed Mixers, or Heart2Heart discussions, WE CAN DEFINITELY talk (code for Negotiate, LOL)!!!
This event allowed me to meet some really successful and sweet ladies that were very encouraging and inspiring!

Yulunda at www.Yimwriteous.com , Josslyn at www.mochasandmiracles.com , Carol www.evolvingyourimage.com , and Lila @curvygirlsncurls , Make sure you check out their pages!

As a result of this event I have been Blogging my little Heart Out!!
Which leads me to talk about today's Adventure... Sangria Sunday’s at the Bonaventure Brewing Company
Now let me give you the deets on my most recent Adventures at Sangria Sunday’s! I first heard about it last summer when it was being held at the Sofitel in Beverly Hills. Well this summer it’s being held at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel in Downtown L.A.  Sangria Sunday’s is hosted by www.InTheMixLA.com and the entertainment consists of live music and a DJ.
 
My good friend Nikki  invited me to go and said she and a few friends were reserving a table. I’ve never been before and it was the perfect weekend to go (I had no plans)! I didn’t know we were still celebrating her birthday and so I had no idea we were going to be about 16 deep, LOL. The picture only shows a few of the successful women I hang out with (wink). A lot more came later and when I tell you these ladies know how to party…they make you want to be everywhere they are!

The champagne was flowing and the music was on point! I should not be in charge of pouring the drank!  Alcohol was everywhere, LOL.
As we got comfortable listening to a rotation of Live Music and the DJ the place gets packed real quick. This event was more popular than I thought, a Good Look with a mature crowd. As I observe the people in the crowd I see an “old flame” . Of course I didn’t expect to see him there but we are cool so I greeted him. He came to support one of his boys and I was there with my girls. The opportunity came later in the day where we had the chance to talk alone for a minute. Honestly, he’s a good guy but I just don’t think I’m the one for him. Yes we do have history and it’s not like we haven’t been down this road before. Unfortunately, at that time, he wasn’t ready to settle down and I was. Now we are both in a different place in our lives and are more mature. Although we are real cool friends, we always have great conversations and the chemistry is there… I feel like neither one of us are willing to invest the time into turning this friendship into more. We’ve made some attempts in the past but then life gets in the way. Maybe it’s not meant to be…??? Ladies & Gentlemen, your opinion and advice are Welcome! Feel free to sound off on what you think I should do ??


Overall I had a good time hanging out with the girls and I highly recommend Sangria Sunday’s for people who just want to get out, have a good time and relax. Did I meet anybody NEW no, but did I enjoy myself Yes and I think that’s all that matters. I know that I’m not always going to meet someone every time I go out so I make sure I have FUN when I do go out!

But what I'm not going to do is give my number to the Man flirting with every woman standing in line at the bathroom. He was a damn fool and had the nerve to follow me to our reserved section! My girl Nikki gave him "the stank eye" and had to let him know "keep your hands where I can see them!" Lmao! I LOVE HER!! Big Sister wasn't havin' it! I guess I’m going to have to keep my Options open (wink).
 
Stay Tuned...The Adventures of SingleNFabulous Must Go On...
 
Smooches!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment