Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Summer has been Fifty Shades Funner, LOL

Hi Beautiful People,


I am very proud to say that I've been able to take advantage of what free time I have to get out and socialize. I've been to Jazz Fest West in San Dimas, Washington, D.C. for my Family Reunion, Long Beach Jazz Festival and the Gardena Jazz Festival.

I met an LAPD Officer at the Long Beach Jazz Festival but I won't hold my breathe. We've sent text messages but I have yet to receive a phone call and I made it clear that we need to have a conversation and he agreed. But I've yet to receive a phone call......Really?

I learned my lesson from the past and what I won't do is "chase a man". If there is one thing I do know it's that if a man is interested in you he will make an effort to call you, spend time with you and clear his schedule for you."
 
It doesn't help that my current Summer Read is: The Fifty Shades of Grey Series - Fifty Shades Freed :p, As freaky as that book is I understand why women are drawn to it. There is romance, hot steamy sex, chivalry, communication, courtship and unconditioinal love throughout this trilogy.


I've come to the conclusion that I am a hopeless romantic and I would love to meet someone who is even remotely close to being fun, spontaneous, over protective and romantic like the main character in this  book. But I'm having trouble just meeting a "normal" guy. I've come to the conclusion that online dating is not for me. I just have to wait and be patient and HAVE FUN in the meantime!
 
I already have a plan for 2013 and it's as Selfish as they come, LOL. I've determined that since I am "Single" I am going to enjoy every minute of it until I am "Single No More"! I have planned as many 2013 activities as my pocket book can afford ;). My main goal right now is to focus on searching for a new path in my career that will enable me to make my own schedule. I believe a transformation is coming soon and this Blog is going to help me document. I'm also glad I have my SingleNFabulous followers to support me through it!

Until next time...the Adventures of SingleNFabulous continue...Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment