Monday, September 30, 2013

Social Butterfly

Hey Beautiful People,

 
Surprise!!!
I finally gave the hair weaves a rest and decided to rock my own hair. It's actually longer than I thought. I'm a little sad because I don't feel Gone With the Wind Fabulous now that my weave is gone. I'm proud that my hair finally grew out but its just not the same (sad face). MajorMustHavs is my stylist and it is because of her that my OWN hair looks this good but I'm going through withdrawals!!! On a positive note - Surprisingly my closest guy friends have noticed my hair and love it. We've had a conversation in the past and they've never had a problem with me wearing a weave because I make this shit look good but what I'm finding out now is that they really like natural hair. Well now it looks like I'm going to have to figure out how to get creative!!! More hairstyles to come (smile)... Now lets see how rocking my natural hair will differ in my attempts to have a dating life.

Lord, have I been busy since we last talked...Every Weekend!!!
                                            I'm not complaining..I'm just tired, Lol.


Me, DK and Michelle
Lets review my shenanigans...

Saturday Night - Met up with my girls Lashawn and Tenisha at a Fight Party in Inglewood to watch the Mayweather vs. Canelo fight. I had Big Fun! Food was good, drinks were flowing and the DJ was spinnin all the hits on the 1s and 2s. I was a lot of guys at this party but there was only one good looking guy that caught my eye. He was hanging out in our area and I gave him every opportunity to talk to me I threw out all kinds of hints to show that I am approachable but "no such luck". I guess he wasn't interested....oh well...moving on!

@ The After "Fight" Party - I met up with my boys D.K., Ahmad and "white boy" Dave at a house in LA!

 
 
Me & Dave

Did I mention I love me some Dave he's such a sweet heart. When I tell you this man knows how to treat a lady...Believe me! He also only dates Black Women...And He's Single...Gotta Love Him!! Dave's like a big brother to me so I can't date him but if anyone's interested....let me know I'll hook you up (wink).

Only qualified applicants may apply...meaning you gotta get through me to get to him...so make sure your portfolio is tight!

Actually I just realized that all my boys are SINGLE...I think they have the same problem I have...and thats finding a GOOD Companion! Damn shame. Well all the guys at this party were either taken or friends of mine so there were no potentials here either. After attending 2 fight parties still no LOVE!! SMH

 
Relaxing Sunday consisted of watching football and drinking damn good Mimosa's at Big Wangs in Downtown LA. I had a good time talking to complete strangers but I did not meet any potentials (sad face).

The following weekend...

On Saturday morning I went hiking in Del Cerro Park in Palos Verdes with my sister Kee, brother Bruce and brother-in-law Davion. I don't know what I was thinking??? I probably should have picked an easier path to go on my first hike but in the end the beautiful view was worth it. The best part of the hike was the end, Lol, when we went to eat at Capiola's Gourmet Sandwich Company it was DELICIOUS!

 
Beautiful view
 
Later on that night I met up with my girl friend Timi at Maverick's Flat. Initially I was told this was going to be a pretty good party but I should have trusted my gut. Once I looked at the location I should have known. Smh. I was misled, bamboozled, led astray...Lets just say the experience was different!








Sunday evening, I went to the LA County Fair - 1 strawberry margarita in one red boot, 2 good girl friends and lots of night time Fun.
 
P.S. I'm STILL trying to figure out what's the best way for me to loose weight, smdh. But a good friend of mines, Lashawn, gave me some good advice she said see a nutritionist!  She's exactly right I need an EXPERT! So I'm working on that and I will keep you posted.

As you all know...The Adventures of SingleNFabulous must go on...so Stay Tuned!!

More Shenanigans are on the way...Smooches!

  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment