Friday, November 30, 2012

When You Least Expect It


Hi Beautiful People,

He and I have History and we have known each other for 5 years. When we first met the relationship was "intense" with no parameters in place...not the best way to start out... when you are looking for a monogomous relationship (me) but because (he) was not ready to settle down yet (this was my perception) as a result we ended up going our separate ways.

It recently started with a random phone call from him out of nowhere. Communication between us has never been a problem. We've both been honest with each other since day 1. No one misled the other and we've always been cool.

That one random act has progressed to casual conversation and one night led to an improptu meeting after the Long Beach Jazz Festival. I enjoyed every minute of it!

We've seen each other in passing conveniently at public events and have always made empty promises to hang out. We've never lost contact...we just pick up where we left off.

One Sunday night I get an invitation to dinner.  I don't know how long its been since I went on an actual date. It was fun and relaxing. We reminisced about the old memories from when we first met and conversed about the new things that had changed in our lives. Sounds like someone has matured and been through some rough times in his own past relationships. But now he is interested in something more stable and drama free. (In my mind - Well then...I'm Your Girl :) I'm interested in dating this man but I'm cautious about what I'm signing up for.

We've hung out at the house just relaxing and he's assured me there is no pressure this time around. I think we've both grown patient and it appears he is not in a hurry to make any more mistakes but is eager to show that he has good intentions... I'm impressed.

There was a second date and we went out to dinner again and an after party...I had a great time. I can get use to this ;)


To Be Continued....Smooches!


No comments:

Post a Comment