Friday, June 29, 2012

I Whip My Hair Back and Forth...LOL

Hey Beautiful People,

June is here and I feel the Sun coming Out!
I LOVE the Season of Summer.
It’s the perfect weather for attending as many Jazz Festivals as possible!

I Love my 80's Ponytail
By the way...I did go out on a Date with that “so-called” Basketball Player and “he just wasn’t my cup of tea”, LOL.

In summary, he was cheap (we went to BJ’s instead of what I suggested P.F. Changs), his conversation was boring (I couldn’t wait to get up out of there), he came on too strong (felt the need to talk about my “spirit” and “aura”) and his outfit was from the 1980’s (remember the parachute windbreaker jumpsuits…uh yeah…I was like Really? This is the same guy who initially told me he was looking for a mall that had the Armani and Gucci store) and lastly….I found out he has 3 kids. That’s a deal breaker for me, I’m done!

Here’s the Single Ladies Ratio my younger sister taught me sometime ago. If I have 0 kids then the man is allowed to have 1. She told me that you can’t expect any man of my age (30 ish :) not to have any kids…we have to be realistic. However you don’t have to accept the “Brady Bunch” either unless you are comfortable with integrating into this family. Clearly I'm not.

Don’t get me wrong I’ve met men with children and I can handle 1, maybe 2 depending on their ages but 3 “no bueno”. So that Date was a Bust! and I haven’t been on any others since. I really think I’m going to get on Match.com next and see what happens J. I’m not a fan of the Free Single websites because I think “everybody and they mama” will get on those (no offense to those that utilize them). If you have any good reviews of these sites feel free to stop by and Comment and let me know what your experience has been. As for my preference I'm going to need to weed out some of the cheap dates and I’m willing to invest a little money into my future. I will keep you posted on how that endeavor goes!


New Edition Concert! Oh Yeah
Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky and Mike...Ralph and Johnny too!

I almost did not go to this Concert people! My head was hurting, I was tired, my sister and I were running late and I didn’t have anything to wear. But I mustered up the strength, threw on some clothes and made it happen. I am so Happy I went. We heard all the old school jams and had a blast. Of course I had to run into some people I know…because it's a small world. Don’t you love it when a guy sees you and gives you all the Attention in the world because he obviously misses you,  but the minute you are out of his eye sight you are out of his mind. That’s a Red flag for me! So sad which is why we are...Moving on.  It was a great Concert and I had a good time. Now all I have to do is find out when Boys II Men are performing so I can complete my Old School Roster!

Okay so I mentioned Jazz Festivals’ at the beginning of the Blog…
Upcoming in the Month of August is
RnB Live at Pomona Fairplex,
JazzFest West in San Dimas and
 The Long Beach Jazz Festival…whose going with me J?
 If they have a Sunday Jazz date...I plan on being there!


P.S. I forgot to mention I will be in Washington, D.C. for my Family Reunion 4th of July weekend. So let's see if I can have a little fun on my vacation!

The Adventures of Single and Fabulous will Go Down
on the East Coast next week.... so stay tuned...until then Smooches!


No comments:

Post a Comment