Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Friends and Family!


It's been awhile Beautiful People,

OMG! I didn’t mean to neglect you guys. Thank you to all my followers for reading my Blog and being thoroughly entertained by my occasional shenanigans, LOL. If you haven’t heard I’ve been sick and working like a “slave” no pun intended J So my social life, unfortunately, has come to a screeching halt.

Quick Update! One infamous weekend, before my Career took over my life, one of my favorite co-worker’s had a birthday party at Cicada Friday night. Then my younger brother (from another mother) had a birthday party on Saturday night @ Elevate. To bring the weekend to a close with a BANG my grandmother had an 80 Year’s Young Celebration on Sunday at the Proud Bird. In between all that, I was trying not to catch a Cold by taking Theraflu at 2am after the Club but I paid the price later! After all of that “socializing” I still didn’t meet anyone! How sad is that!

Well after nursing the 2nd Cold, last weekend I went to Mountain High for snowboarding lessons! Wow, it was a “painful” experience but I’m happy to say I tried it and have the marks and bruises to prove it. I had a blast with my co-workers and the snowboarding crowd was kinda cute! I may need to get me a snowboarding instructor or cute stranger to teach me some techniques! Good to know for next Winter! I will get the opportunity to try again as the BLACK N LA MAMMOTH BlackOut Weekend is coming up at the end of February. Stay Tuned as you will hear about that Adventure when I get back!

In the meantime, Super Bowl weekend is coming up and a sista needs to make a decision as to what’s going to be the “Spot” to be at. If you have any suggestions let me know! Until next time…Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment