Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Single N Fabulous Adventures in 2013


Hi Beautiful People I’ve missed You!

It’s that time of year again…countdown to 2014. Is it just me or did this year FLY by??? Well I thought I’d get in one last post before the New Year!! Thank you for All of your Support.

Now Let’s review My 2013 Shenanigans. 
Thank goodness for Social Media outlets like Facebook & Instagram


January
Part I, Bruce's Birthday Brunch with his closest friends at the Four Seasons Biltmore Hotel, Santa Barbara
Gorgeous View!










Part II, Bruce's 26th Birthday celebration continued a the Rooftop Lounge at Hotel Erwin.


February
Shout out to my Younger Sis Vanessa…Celebrated her Birthday this Month.





March
I was working for LA County DCFS as a Children's Social Worker and regardless of the stress and complaints I am still proud to be a Social Worker.

THE TWINS BIRTHDAY Celebration with our Girl Sharinna @ Rooftop 3100!

We ended the month with a Bang as the celebration continued with my girl Tenisha’s Birthday Yacht party an "All White Affair" in Marina Del Rey.





April
Celebrated my Dad’s Birthday…He’s Such a Simple Man…
and the reason why I’m single! LOL
#theydontmakethemliketheyuse2
#mydadiswhymystandardsareHIGH

Had sooo much Fun in Las Vegas with my "partner in crime" Timi for the Las Vegas City of Lights Jazz Festival. We are definitely doing that again!

May
Field Trip to the Courtyard Marriott Hotel in Pasadena with the MHS Ladies to plan our 20 Year High School Reunion.




June
We celebrated my niece Kamille’s 12th Birthday with her “Converse All Star Crew” at Knott’s Berry Farm.



Played Thick Chic Model for a Day to help out MY younger sister and Owner of Thic Chic Boutique - Vanessa!

Attended the 35th Annual Playboy Jazz Festival…Never Again, Lol, I’ve been to better Jazz Festivals!



Middle of June..I QUIT MY JOB! Yaaaay! I stepped out on Faith and made the decision to take control of my destiny! 


Totally enjoyed the Justin Bieber Concert with my One and Only Favorite niece Kamille!! 




Went to visit my twin sister Keesha "Dept. Head of Make Up" working on the set of the television show "The Soul Man"...
Hey Cedric!





Celebrated the BET Experience at LA Live, where our boy Darren hooked us up at the door at Salvage Bar and Lounge and then lounging at the J.W. Marriott Hotel with Tenisha and Lashawn.


July

ESSENCE FESTIVAL BABY!! It’s Like Heaven on Earth…it was Raining MEN!! Hello! Met my Long Distance Boo here (aka Germany, wink)! I can't wait to go back in 2014!

Jazz Festivals ALL Summer Long!!

Morningside High School c/o 1993 – 20 Year Reunion/3 Day Weekend – 
Loved wearing my Monika Chiang puddy stilettos!

Finished off the weekend with Jay Z & Justin Timberlake Concert at the Pasadena Rose Bowl…Loved It!












Started my NEW JOB at Challengers Boys and Girls Club as their MSW Intern Program Manager thanks to this Fabulous Social Worker who created my position…Love You Sarah! Happy to be Reunited with Corey and My girl Nikki too!


August
The oh so Infamous “Good and Hood” Long Beach Jazz Festival – Straight Comedy!! I Love Black Folks...My People!

I finally made it to a Dodger Game @ Dodger Stadium – All U Can Eat Pavilion with my friends and family. It was so much Fun! I have to do that again next year!

Bringing Sexy Back with my GodBaby’s Daddy - D Kemp!
"All White Party" at Sevilla Night Club in Riverside, Fun Weekend. Rocked "The Resheda" Dress exclusively from Thick Chic Boutique!

September
Princess Bailey’s Birthday month! 

I Love this little Dog!




Celebrated my girl Keisha’s Birthday at The Roof on Wilshire…
I Love this Spot!



Celebrated my Mommy and my God Daughter Brooklyn’s Birthday on the Same Day! 

First time at Big Wangs in Downtown L.A. for Sunday Football with my Twin Sis…Love their Mimosas!

I went to the LA County Fair - Twice this Year!! I’m just a BIG KID at Heart!

October
Loved my Halloween Costume this Year – Leader of the Pink Ladies from Grease! I'm looking forward to next year...hmmmm what will I be??

J. Cole Concert at the Nokia Theater...Featuring Wale (oh yeah)!

November
Santa Monica Boys and Girls Clubs – Main Branch “Art Exhibition” featuring Guest DJ Set by Nick Cannon; Sevyn Streeter at JAMS Boys and Girls Club & A.C. Green at the Boys and Girls Club Teen Summit! Gotta Love My Job!

Celebrated the BOSS’s Birthday - CEO Corey Dantzler’s at
The W Hotel in Westwood with Food and Drinks at the Whiskey Blue Lounge…and ended the night at The Cork in Ladera! We roll deep and we make it happen!

Wrapped up the Month at Dean’s "Dirty White" Christmas Party!
Half-Naked Men Dancing Everywhere…Loved it! 

December
Challengers Boys and Girls Club Christmas Party - Lucky Strikes Bowling Lanes @ L.A. Live…so much fun!

AVON sponsored Chris Paul’s visit to Challengers Boys and Girls Club, hey now!



Ne-Yo and Wesley Jonathan Christmas Toy Giveaway @ Challengers Boys and Girls Club… 
Fine Ass Men! Hot damn! 

Grand Re-Opening of Thick Chic Boutique at its New Location…
More room for More CLOTHES!!! Yaaay!

Now that we’ve reviewed ALL My Cali fun…can ANBODY Tell Me WHY I’m still SINGLE???
As you can see My ASS is always getting into something…You would have thought I would have met SOMEBODY by NOW!!!

No worries this just gives me ALL the more Reason to Keep The Party Going...!!
The Adventures of SingleNFabulous Must Go On in 2014!

Countdown...5, 4, 3, 2...1
Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment