Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Facebook Pet Peeves

Me and my Twin/Best Friend
Hi Beautiful people,

I’m back and ready to vent. As you all know my “new” work schedule hasn’t allowed me to do much “mixing and mingling” during my free time but I’m okay with it…for now ;) Although I haven’t been going out I’ve still been keeping up with the social networking scene. I just wanted to express that I think Facebook is a great social networking site however it is not a place where people need to tell “All” their business. Listed below is my own “personal opinion” regarding what I’ve seen posted on Facebook News feeds.

Let’s review “My Facebook Pet Peeves”:

·         I don’t need to see your sonogram on facebook.

·         I don’t need to see all these damn self portraits of yourself, that’s just vain.

·         If you are promoting your business on every other post, you might want to choose another line of work.

·         The excessive profanity is just not mature.

·         My condolences to you and your family… but posting a death of a family member is just inappropriate. R.I.P.s is acceptable.

·         If you are working out in the gym…post the “After” pictures because we really don’t need to see the “before” pics. Thank you

·         Ask someone for permission before you tag them at a location.

·         Please review your pictures before you post every single one of them because some of them don’t need to be posted.

·         Long ass facebook posts…keep it to a minimum!

·         I don’t need to know the details of what you ate for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner menu! Holiday meals are an exception.

I’m not trying to offend anyone I just need you to think twice about what you post for the world to see! If anyone would like to add to this list feel free J (men are welcome to comment as well).

In the meantime, I’m earning my stripes at work and sacrificing my personal life until I’ve earned my new found freedom ;) that may result in a more flexible schedule in the future!

Although the Adventures may be delayed…they will continue…as I am still Single N Fabulous! Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment